24635Deleting Emails from Inbox takes several attempts

  • Bill T
    Mar 31, 2013
      I know this has been mentioned before but it seems to be an every day occurrence for me lately. When I attempt to delete emails from my Inbox, I put a check in the box to the left of the message I want to delete and click Delete. The messages momentarily go away but do not go into Trash. Then as soon as I refresh my screen, the same messages are back in my Inbox.

      This usually goes on for several attempts before they actually go into Trash and is very aggravating and time consuming. Are others having this issue?
      Bill T.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic