24628Re: [Y-Mail] Inability to Create Account

  • Donna Lee
    Mar 26, 2013
      I do not have an iPad but as you can see I have an iPhone. iPhone has an email program that came with the phone. I did not need to install a third party app. Doesn't the iPad have one too? Try that route to see if you could do it . Yahoo also has a mail app you could install too.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      (\. (\
      ( ^.^)
      o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Mar 26, 2013, at 12:32 PM, "pennysworth" <pennysworth@...> wrote:

      > I am trying to create a Yahoo email account inside my iPad with something called MailWasher. I keep entering accurate information but the app keeps telling me that Yahoo has rejected the request.
      >
      > What do I do?
      >
      > BTW: I had the same problem with Gmail but it offered a solution.
      >
      > What's Yahoo's?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic