24606Re: help with lock out

  • nvaflcio.jobs@att.net
    Mar 17, 2013
      This afternoon, i was reading the small print. I found that a password change on Yahoo?ATT mail will also change my ATT account password. They have a posted number to contact ATT, 1-800-288-2020. Tommorrow i will give them a call. The page says 24/7, the answering voice says no.
      So, my adventure will continue.
      Thanks for the Tip!

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <donna74128@...> wrote:

      > Are locked out of AT&T or Yahoo? I see an AT&T email account.
      >
      > Yahoo does have a published phone number but AT&T does. Yahoo makes it very VERY hard to get good help!
      >

      > Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      > Tulsa, OK
      >
      > (\. (\
      > ( ^.^)
      > o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER
      >
      > Sent Via My iPhone
      >
      > On Mar 17, 2013, at 12:23 PM, "nvaflcio.jobs@..." <nvaflcio.jobs@...> wrote:
      >
      > > apparently in hindsight, my contact e-mail is the same as the locked out accounts. All resets emailed to me are in the same inaccessible account.
      > > I do not know if capitalization is the issue with the secret answers. I have just about exhausted the names of the dogs in my past.
      > > I have been unable to find a working phone number for voice help. Contact via email process is a run around of wizards that take me around in circles.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic