24605Re: [Y-Mail] Re: help with lock out

  • Donna Lee
    Mar 17, 2013
      Are locked out of AT&T or Yahoo? I see an AT&T email account.

      Yahoo does have a published phone number but AT&T does. Yahoo makes it very VERY hard to get good help!

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      (\. (\
      ( ^.^)
      o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Mar 17, 2013, at 12:23 PM, "nvaflcio.jobs@..." <nvaflcio.jobs@...> wrote:

      > apparently in hindsight, my contact e-mail is the same as the locked out accounts. All resets emailed to me are in the same inaccessible account.
      > I do not know if capitalization is the issue with the secret answers. I have just about exhausted the names of the dogs in my past.
      > I have been unable to find a working phone number for voice help. Contact via email process is a run around of wizards that take me around in circles.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic