24587Leaving Yahoo Mail

  • Henrique Junior
    Mar 15, 2013
      Yahoo Mail has been my primary email since I, effectively, began to deal with the internet in 2001. For many years I considered it as the most robust solution that fit my needs. Over the years I have seen Yahoo Mail go through tough times with hope that things would improve with time. I have not really had many problems with Yahoo Mail lately, but, also, I no longer use it as much as before. Today I closed my plus account and came here to say goodbye to this group who received me so well.
      Who knows, in the future, we will see Yahoo Mail back to the old and great shape? I'm hoping for it. Until that happens, I will remain using my old GMail.

      See you all soon

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic