24577Re: Removing entries from the Bcc: list?

  • George Hutfilz
    Mar 13 1:19 PM
      Shal, thank you very much. The suggestion does work. If I do indeed hover over the long deleted address, a box does appear at the right with an "x" in it, and clicking on it does delete the entry. I don't remember seeing the "x" before, but I am cleaning up auto complete using it liberally.

      George

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

      > Wayne, George, Bill,
      >
      > > ... by selecting the Bcc: on the left of the line, I see a list of
      > > e-mail addresses that can be selected. There are some duplicates in the
      > > list. How can I get rid of them?
      >
      > Does this answer work?:
      >
      > "In Yahoo Mail, how do I remove an address from auto fill that is not in my address book ?"
      > <http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120129130829AAoQQAb>
      >
      > I don't use Yahoo Mail (very often) so I haven't tried it.
      >
      > -- Shal

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic