      From: Bill T <bill_t_08012@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Removing entries from the Bcc: list?
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 11, 2013, 11:03 AM

      This has been an ongoing issue for a long time and not only with BCC. The same thing happens on TO and CC. I have been burned on this several times when I missed seeing that I selected an old address. The entries are not in my Contacts any longer but remain hidden somewhere that apparently only Yahoo know where.
      Why this cannot be addressed by Yahoo is beyond me. I am on Mail Plus.
      Bill T.

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com