24570Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Removing entries from the Bcc: list?

  • Donna Lee
    Mar 11, 2013
      I back up my address book of very important information in Yahoo's note section.

      Those that are on my iPhone are backed up in iCloud.

      I did not know there were categories. I do divide my Gmail addresses from friends to family to groups. I do not see that in Yahoo.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      (\. (\
      ( ^.^)
      o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Mar 11, 2013, at 2:42 PM, "Wayne" <sierra_mtnview@...> wrote:

      > My Contacts do not show any duplication. I have about 30 entries.
      >
      > I'm tempted to delete them all. However, it would seem smart to somehow save them elsewhere as a back up. I have no idea how to do that.
      > Maybe using Categories might help? I have no idea what it does.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic