24568Re: Removing entries from the Bcc: list?

  • Bill T
    Mar 11, 2013
      This has been an ongoing issue for a long time and not only with BCC. The same thing happens on TO and CC. I have been burned on this several times when I missed seeing that I selected an old address. The entries are not in my Contacts any longer but remain hidden somewhere that apparently only Yahoo know where.
      Why this cannot be addressed by Yahoo is beyond me. I am on Mail Plus.
      Bill T.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "George Hutfilz" <ghutfilz@...> wrote:

      > With all due respect, Donna, cleaning your contact list does not work. I have mail addresses deleted from my contact list ten or more years ago that still pop up in the address completion list. I have asked several times here about this and reported it as a problem to Yahoo without ever receiving an answer on how to clean up address completion.
      >
      > George Hutfilz
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <donna74128@> wrote:
      > >
      > > You need to go into your contact list and clean it out.
      > >
      > > Myself I click on my settings to not save email that I reply to. If I want or need it I will put it in there manually.
      > >
      > > Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      > > Tulsa, OK
      > >
      > > Don't cry because it's over,
      > > smile because it happened.
      > >
      > > Sent Via My iPhone
      > >
      > > On Mar 9, 2013, at 8:30 PM, "Wayne" <sierra_mtnview@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I can create a BCc: entry line for entering e-mail addresses. Further, by selecting the Bcc: on the left of the line, I see a list of e-mail addresses that can be selected. There are some duplicates in the list. How can I get rid of them?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic