24561Re: Removing entries from the Bcc: list?

  • George Hutfilz
    Mar 10, 2013
      With all due respect, Donna, cleaning your contact list does not work. I have mail addresses deleted from my contact list ten or more years ago that still pop up in the address completion list. I have asked several times here about this and reported it as a problem to Yahoo without ever receiving an answer on how to clean up address completion.

      George Hutfilz

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <donna74128@...> wrote:

      > You need to go into your contact list and clean it out.
      >
      > Myself I click on my settings to not save email that I reply to. If I want or need it I will put it in there manually.
      >
      > Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      > Tulsa, OK
      >
      > Don't cry because it's over,
      > smile because it happened.
      >
      > Sent Via My iPhone
      >
      > On Mar 9, 2013, at 8:30 PM, "Wayne" <sierra_mtnview@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I can create a BCc: entry line for entering e-mail addresses. Further, by selecting the Bcc: on the left of the line, I see a list of e-mail addresses that can be selected. There are some duplicates in the list. How can I get rid of them?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic