24557Re: [Y-Mail] Removing entries from the Bcc: list?

  • Donna Lee
    Mar 10, 2013
      You need to go into your contact list and clean it out.

      Myself I click on my settings to not save email that I reply to. If I want or need it I will put it in there manually.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Mar 9, 2013, at 8:30 PM, "Wayne" <sierra_mtnview@...> wrote:

      > I can create a BCc: entry line for entering e-mail addresses. Further, by selecting the Bcc: on the left of the line, I see a list of e-mail addresses that can be selected. There are some duplicates in the list. How can I get rid of them?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic