24556Re: [Y-Mail] Despite its efforts to fix vulnerabilities, Yahoo???s Mail users continue reporting hacking incidents - The Next Web

  • Donna Lee
    Mar 10, 2013
      LUCKY YOU!! You got a Mac I suppose.

      When I got hacked I had a CLEAN machine including free of key loggers so someone hacked in my email.

      Yes it can happen in Gmail or any other web mail.

      If it is Windows then again why would my Yahoo get hit and not my Gmail at the same time?!?

      Sorry --- Yahoo gets the blame! Since I had a CLEAN PC!

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Sent Via My iPhone