      From: Donna Lee <donna74128@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 3:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo IMAP?

      Yes Cindy You do.

      I use Thunderbird with my ISP account. Windows Live is not available for Windows 8, which I now have.

      I do not know if you could apply a Yahoo account in Thunderbird with a free account. I have Yahoo Plus myself.

      I am using Yahoo mail through my iPhone and my laptop. Knock on wood, have not lost any mail but I do clean out email once a month of old newsletters. I did have a problem creating folders but that has been fixed. I see no problems with my account.

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 1:04 PM, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

      Kenton, does one need to have Plus mail, which allows the user to use a mail client?

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/
      http://hormoneshealthharmony.