24463Re: Help!!! 10 years of email suddenly DELETED ....

  • Dorothy
    Mar 2, 2013
      I woke up to the same problem. After reading several complaints, Yahoo might be having major technical issues or finding ways to save money by deactivating "heavy users" by forcing us to upgrade to their paid mail service. This is a major PR disaster for them if word got out to the media since there are articles on how Yahoo is trying to have the users use more email services instead of going to gmail and now Outlook.com. I am trying to find a way to have the media look into this to embarrass Yahoo and force them to restore mailboxes at their own cost.

      Marissa Mayer is now pissing users off and will lose more people visiting their pages. She already pissed off her employees

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Chris B" <chrisjbrady@...> wrote:
      > I use Classic. I have had an account for 10 years. I had thousands of emails. I use Yahoo mail everyday. Suddenly this morning I was asked ti re-activate my account. I typed in the capcha. Then I found that ALL of my emails had been deleted. Please how do I get them back? I have also lost all of my contacts - essential for my business. PLEASE ADVISE - THIS IS URGENT. CJB.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic