24452Re: Help!!! 10 years of email suddenly DELETED ....

  • nicolechaperon@y7mail.com
    Mar 2 3:56 PM
      I've been trawling for an answer for hours. No good news on the horizon. If you 'reactivate', you lose everything. You can request they ATTEMPT to restore the last 48hrs worth, but I sent my request off 24hrs ago and haven't heard a thing.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "KevinC" <kcomer300@...> wrote:

      > I had the same thing to happen, however I HAVE NOT restored my account. I did sent the form to restore everything.
      >
      > Does anyone know if anyone's account has been restored? Does it matter whether you follow the restoration steps or not?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic