      From: Bruce Lund <bruceedwardlund@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] An open letter to Marissa Mayer
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:24 PM

      Hey, just don't keep trying to take Classic away from me. I have been able to fend off changes up to now but they try mightily to change me.

      BTW, does anybody know any service that behaves like Classic, especially the ability to use tabs? I want to have a fallback position when they take Classic away forever.

      Bruce