24421Re: [Y-Mail] Won't let me add a new folder

  • Litia Ioane
    Feb 22, 2013
      Jon, go to the nearest Library and the technicians will help you.sincerely, tia

      From: zugdog <zugdog@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 9:52 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Won't let me add a new folder

      I push the + sign next to the word Folder in my mail and a box pops up that lets me name the folder. Then I go to save the name and nothing happens when I click the save button. The box stays there and will not close unless I x it out. I already have 1 folder, am I not allowed to have more than 1 folder? I tried adding a new folder 3 times over the last 2 weeks thinking the problem would be corrected but it hasn't. I would appreciate your help.

      Thank,
      Jon

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic