24406Re: Account blocked [1 Attachment]

  • Makc666
    Feb 11, 2013
      I just want to fill the Henrique's list to the end.

      5. After you will add you Mobile number you will receive SMS message to it.

      6. The text will be from 'YAHOO' and sounds like: "Enter verification code: ******** to add this mobile phone to your Yahoo! account. More info at r.yahoo.com"

      7. Now you go to htpp://r.yahoo.com and see "What kind of text message did you receive?"

      8. Select option "Message for verifying my mobile number"

      9. Enter you code from SMS.

      10. Now you have your mobile number at your page: https://edit.yahoo.com/commchannel/manage

      That it!

      Thanks!
      Maxim

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique de Castro wrote:

      > Try that:
      > 1 - On the upper right corner, where it says "Hi, Your Name", go to "Account Info"
      > 2 - Enter your password (of course, let me say the obvious)
      > 3 - Click in "Update your contact information"
      > 4 - Add your cellphone.
      > You will be able to edit the country code, even if it is not in the list.
      >
      > Hope it helps
      >
      > --
      > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      > http://about.me/henriquejunior