24405Re: [Y-Mail] Account blocked

  • lena_kiev
    Feb 10, 2013
      > From: Henrique de Castro

      > Try that:
      > 1 - On the upper right corner, where it says "Hi, Your Name", go to "Account Info"
      > 2 - Enter your password (of course, let me say the obvious)
      > 3 - Click in "Update your contact information"
      > 4 - Add your cellphone.
      > You will be able to edit the country code, even if it is not in the list.

      I tried that. Now I tried again. If I click the "+" before the "Mobile"
      field then I get list of countries (without mine), numbers entered there
      perform search only.
      If in the Mobile field I enter mobile phone number (12 digits, nothing else)
      beginning from country code 380 and click Save then I get red error message
      "The number you entered is not a mobile number or is invalid.
      Only numbers (0-9) are allowed".
      I also tried without country code (9 digits) and got same error message.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic