      From: Henrique de Castro <henriquecsj@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Account blocked [1 Attachment]

      I really don't remember where I entered my phone number (less than a year ago, that is for sure), but I do remember that I wasn't really expecting it to work (but it worked). Let me take a look in my account again and I told you if I find anything, ok?

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior