    From: "Lena@..." <Lena@...>
    To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:25 PM
    Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Account blocked

    > From: Henrique de Castro

    > I'm from Brazil and (I believe) my country is not in the listt

    It isn't.

    > but my second sign in is working ok since my number was accepted.

    My mobile phone number begins from country code +380
    I just tried to enter it with the + and without,
    without blanks, dashes and parentheses,
    in 3 different places in Account Info,
    but every time got an error message "The number you entered is
    not a mobile number or is invalid. Only numbers (0-9) are allowed" or
    "Looks like you tried submitting something other than a mobile number".
    Perhaps you entered your mobile number long ago
    when it wasn't checked, unlike now?

  • Show all 16 messages in this topic