24397Re: [Y-Mail] Account blocked

  • lena_kiev
    Feb 10, 2013
      > From: Henrique de Castro

      > I'm from Brazil and (I believe) my country is not in the listt

      It isn't.

      > but my second sign in is working ok since my number was accepted.

      My mobile phone number begins from country code +380
      I just tried to enter it with the + and without,
      without blanks, dashes and parentheses,
      in 3 different places in Account Info,
      but every time got an error message "The number you entered is
      not a mobile number or is invalid. Only numbers (0-9) are allowed" or
      "Looks like you tried submitting something other than a mobile number".
      Perhaps you entered your mobile number long ago
      when it wasn't checked, unlike now?
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic