24391Re: [Y-Mail] Account blocked

  • adeomus ********
    Feb 9, 2013

      do you think it is truly helpful if yahoo ( or gmail) have your cell number to cross reference with ?
      is it not just a way for a hacker to get your cell number too ?

      as well, do you think it's helpful to give yahoo other email addresses with which to cross reference in order to facilitate retrieving your email access ?

      addy

      ..But magic has a habit of lying low,
      like a rake in the grass.

      ~Terry Pratchett