24388Account blocked

  • yosoynacho68
    Feb 9, 2013
      Hello to everyone.

      My name is Ignacio, photographer, and I live in Valencia, Spain.

      Recently, I returned from a work trip in Afghanistan; while there, I used without problems my yahoo mail and my flickr accounts.

      Once returned home, the forst time that i tried to log in, I found that my spanish yahoo account had been transfered to yahoo taiwan.

      Now I can not acces to it because they are asking me to introduce a secret answer that I can not remember so my account is blocked... I tried to contact with Yahoo Spain and Yahoo central several times but they always suggest me to send a mail to Yahoo Taiwan Help center, using a link that they provide me; but the problem is that the link goes to a page that is written in chinese so it is not possible for me to send the mail asking for their help.

      My Flickr account is linked to Getty Images so I need it to be in contact with them for bussines purposes.

      I know that the problem is my bad memory; this is not a Yahoo fault, it is my fault.

      Bur I can not understand why Yahoo can not provide me a taiwanese mail POC (english speaker) to solve this issue.

      Please, does any of you know how to solve this problem? Any suggestion will be more than welcome.

      Best regards.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic