24381Re: [Y-Mail] windows 8/ Yahoo Mail Plus Problems

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Feb 7, 2013
      Lena, I find this interesting. If it's not a Windows OS computer, it has to be a Mac, right? But that's not going to be cheaper. Or are you saying there is a 3rd choice?

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

      --- On Thu, 2/7/13, Lena@... <Lena@...> wrote:
      > > I don't use window$, but if that's true, it's just one more reason
      > > I'm glad I don't use it!
      >
      > apparently if one buys a new computer, it or one of its successors
      > with the same capabilities/ intent will be on it...

      You can buy a computer without Windows. Also, it's cheaper.

      Also, new computer often is bought because new Windows and antiviruses
      demand more hardware - more RAM, faster processor. Free operating systems
      needn't any antivirus and are less voracious.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic