24367Re: [Y-Mail] cursor problem--help!

  • Lorrie
    Feb 5, 2013
      Sounds like you have a problem with your mouse.  Not everything that happens is the fault of Yahoo.

      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      --- On Tue, 2/5/13, K <kathanbo@...> wrote:

      Hello:

      Could someone please help me correct the following problem. It started only several days ago and is giving me fits. The cursor is jumping up to the Yahoo Search bar when I try and write an email. I have to keep closing the email and going back in and trying again. It often takes me six or seven tries before I am successful. It takes me ten minutes to send one email. I am ready to switch email providers. Help!!!!!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic