    From: "karenborga@..." <karenborga@...>
    To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:33 AM
    Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Compose, Reply and Send Buttons do not appear on Yahoo Mail

    I noticed clicking the message subject line is intermittent at opening the email message.

    If I remember to click on the sender's name, the messages consistently open.

    Karen

    ***

    ...Is anyone else experiencing problems like with their Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Technical Service?

    Eileen

    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

  • Show all 5 messages in this topic