      From: Steven <stevenhamberg@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Problem with multiple ccs
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      Last night got several emails from parents in our school about an issue. When I tried to reply to everyone (about 300 cc) would not let me. Just says "your message could not be sent." No explanation. Tried switching between rich/plain text, same issue.

      In fact, when I even reply to one person (who is in my contacts) I get a prevent spam box that I have to fill the code in.

      Can anyone explain what is going on? Was hoping it would be cleared up by today, Noon Eastern but clearly still an issue.

      Thank you