24275Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail users hit by widespread hacking, XSS exploit seemingly to blame (Update: Fixed) - The Next Web

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Jan 12, 2013
      Lorrie, how can you tell that FB is the origin? I'm curious. One thing I especially don't like about FB is all the data-mining via the games. People don't seem to care that when they play those games, they're giving permission for the game hosts to collect their data and the data of anyone they connect to. A lot of people play the games!  Cindy

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

      --- On Tue, 1/8/13, Lorrie <minilorrie@...> wrote:
      Hmmm. Facebook - I have gotten so much spam thru them since I joined it.  I think that may be your problem.  I have heard several people say that as soon as they started using FB that their systems were hacked.  To me, FB is bad news.

      Lorries Green World
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      --- On Tue, 1/8/13, Donna Lee <donna74128@...> wrote:
      No I am usually on Facebook (no extra stuff ) just reading news from my patriotic tea party site. I like to use Ravelry for crochet and knitting. Then I play on Pogo dot com. That is basically it. :)
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic