24272Re: Loss of multiple attachment mechanism

  • Robin Siegel
    Jan 11, 2013
      I have seen some improvement since updating my Firefox version (at least Yahoo is staying loaded) but still no change to the attachment thing, nor the page formatting (the blue menu bar should stay still while the inbox and folder contents scroll - same with message contents). I can attach one attachment at a time, but not select more than one to attach at the same time. I use gmail now and will probably migrate there over time.

      Robin Siegel

      How? I see you can put on multiples but only one at a time.
      Honestly this long, its a lost cause as far as I am concerned.
      I am just cleaning out what is important to keep by printing to a PDF.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "jimntempe&quo t; wrote:

      > Maybe others have already commented and I didn't see it but I've been able to do multiple attachments. Either one at a time and then the next one or several at the same time.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic