24269Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail users hit by widespread hacking, XSS exploit seemingly to blame (Update: Fixed) - The Next Web

  • Donna Lee
    Jan 9, 2013
      I don't get spammed from FB. I turned off the email notification. I do not play their games either. I have Pogo that I like and I have little games in my iPhone.

      As far as spam from FB I don't get any because I do not use games or any of their apps. I have been known to click on something but when a page comes up the I have to agree to share personal information I go back to the FB homepage.

      I have never had a problem with Facebook that I hear about from others.

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Jan 8, 2013, at 4:59 PM, Lorrie <minilorrie@...> wrote:

      Hmmm. Facebook - I have gotten so much spam thru them since I joined it.  I think that may be your problem.  I have heard several people say that as soon as they started using FB that their systems were hacked.  To me, FB is bad news.

      Lorries Green World
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      --- On Tue, 1/8/13, Donna Lee <donna74128@...> wrote:

      No I am usually on Facebook (no extra stuff ) just reading news from my patriotic tea party site. I like to use Ravelry for crochet and knitting. Then I play on Pogo dot com. That is basically it. :)
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic