24265Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail users hit by widespread hacking, XSS exploit seemingly to blame (Update: Fixed) - The Next Web

  • Donna Lee
    Jan 8, 2013
      AVG Pro is better than the free program. I do not use the free AVG. I have also paid for Malwarebytes. SpyBot is a free program.

      AVG will let me put a note on the bottom of my Cox email that I am virus free but it won't do that with web mail.

      I used to use Symantec but it slowed my computer so I took it out.

      I can get Norton free from Cox Communications but I am not happy with that either, it too slows down my system.

      I have never had a problem with AVG. If there is a virus on the web site AVG will not let me open the site. I do not remember Symantec or Norton doing that. I pay $39 for two PC's with AVG. The others are $39 to $49 for ONE PC. That is more that I can spend on my retirement income.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Jan 8, 2013, at 1:41 PM, "Makc666" <makc666@...> wrote:

      > Yahoo has "View your recent sign-in activity" option in your "Account Info" section.
      > https://api.login.yahoo.com/login/history
      >
      > So you can check activity there.
      >
      > Also AVG is not a good one to use. Use Kaspersky Antivirus and only then you can tell people that you are virus/malware free.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic