24264Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail users hit by widespread hacking, XSS exploit seemingly to blame (Update: Fixed) - The Next Web

  • Donna Lee
    Jan 8, 2013
      No I am usually on Facebook (no extra stuff ) just reading news from my patriotic tea party site. I like to use Ravelry for crochet and knitting. Then I play on Pogo dot com. That is basically it. :)

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Jan 8, 2013, at 10:56 AM, Lorrie <minilorrie@...> wrote:

      I have used Yahoo mail for years - at least 12 - and have never had a problem.  Same with hubby.  Do you do a lot of surfing in the net??

      Lorrie

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic