      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      From: gkoven@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 23:02:07 +0000
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Loss of multiple attachment mechanism

      Prior to the recent redesign, Y-Mail allowed multiple attachments, but this mechanism was lost after the redesign.

      Has anyone specifically asked Y-Mail authorities why this mechanism was disabled, and what are the plans to restore it?

      If so, please amplify.

      If not, tell me where, and I'll ask myself.

      The loss of productivity from being unable to use the Ctrl-Key to select multiple attachments would not seem to be something the Y-Mail architects would want.

      They did restore the bolded headers and colored dots to unread messages, so maybe they will restore the multiple attachment mechanism if enough targeted requests are made.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic