24234Re: [Y-Mail] Happy new year (with the worst Yahoo Mail ever)

  • David Boey
    Dec 31, 2012
      Oh when Oh when can I open my mail? Oh when Oh when can it be? (sung to the tune of oh where is my little dog gone?) Happy New Year! :)

      On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:24 AM, adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...> wrote:

      gotta say am thrilled that yahoo left me alone with my classic.
      i utterly love it.

      Be who you are and say what you feel
       because those who mind don't matter
      and those who matter don't mind.