      From: Alex B <aboysen1@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:07 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] View unread messages in updated (Dec. 2012) Yahoo mail

      The purple square in the inbox has disappeared. How do I view unread emails?
      Below are the instructions from the previous version of Yahoo! Mail, which need to be updated.

      Alex

      http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN3614&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1355399972878&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

      How can I see all unread mails in the newest version of Yahoo! Mail?
      ID: SLN3614
      Refers to: Mail

      Description

      Learn how to sort a folder in the newest version of Yahoo! Mail so that all unread messages appear together.

      Resolution

      Note: If you are using Yahoo! Mail Classic, please proceed to the article "How can I see all unread mails in Yahoo! Mail Classic?"

      If you have unread messages in your Inbox or any other mail folder but can't easily find them, they may be at the middle or bottom of the message list.

      To sort all of your unread messages to the top of the list (newest messages first):

          Open the folder in which you'd like to view unread messages.
          Select the purple square column header located above the message list, next to "From."

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com