    From: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
    Kenneth
    Sent: 12 December 2012 08:17
    To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: New Yahoo! mail LAUNCHED!

    I suppose a simplified webmail interface means no calendar tab but who
    knows. I never got the calendar tab promised in the August 1st blog entry.
    Now I don't know whether to expect it or not.

    I like Yahoo! and want to remain an active Yahoo! user but it seems to be
    continually evolving, changing direction, or else stalled with promised but
    undelivered features. I'm surprised that one member here claims to actually
    have the new interface already. I wonder if anyone else has it yet.

    Kenneth