24029Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Millions of Yahoo Mail accounts vulnerable to email hijacking | Mail Online

  • adeomus ********
    Dec 8, 2012

      on our groups we found this happened a lot with accounts that were seldom used.
      the hijackers got the addys off the groups and saw they were more or less idle, and used them to send links.

      so, we put everyone who was not a regular poster on moderation,
      and the membership list is hidden from the members.

      nothing has been able to get to the groups since then.

      Vintage S...
      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...