23954Re: [Y-Mail] IE 9 and responding to yahoo email

  • Eve Varma
    Nov 18 1:54 PM
      I've just installed Firefox - and looks like it works!  Thanks!

      From: Sumit Mehta <sumit.mehta@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] IE 9 and responding to yahoo email

      As you have tried all the solutions, I have two basic advices for you, somewhat odd but true.

      1. Dump ie9 and start using Chrome or Firefox and/or
      2. Dump Y-mail and start using Gmail or Outlook.

      No offences but the alternatives are better than what you are using at present. ;-)

      Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

      From: "Eve" <bearpaw4364@...>
      Sender: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:04:00 -0000
      To: <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Y-Mail] IE 9 and responding to yahoo email

      Has anyone run into a problem in respondiing to yahoo email in the last day or two? Since yesterday, when I try to reply to (vs compose) a message on yahoo email, as soon as I hit "send" I get a pop up that IE has encountered a problem and is searching for a solution, and then after a wait the inbox closes and a new yahoo page is generated. I'm using IE 9 (I've already deleted cookies, temp files, and re-installed IE 9). Any advice would really be appreciated! Thanks!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic