23931Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Build

  • Donna Lee
    Nov 8, 2012
      I was not sure if the pop up blocker was preventing it to open. I just assumed. I had to allow pop ups in Yahoo last year for web links in the email that I get from friends. :)

      Donna Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:
      I wondered if a pop-up blocker might by preventing Cindy from seeing the build info so I tried enabling pop-up blocker as a test.  Even with pop-up blocker enabled, I could still get the build info successfully.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <Donna74128@...> wrote:

      > It could be you have pop up blocked. I suggest making allowing pop up with Yahoo mail. I did that and no I can get pop up when need in my mail.
      >
      > Have a blessed day...
      > Donna Ford Lee
      > Tulsa, OK
      >
      > Sent Via My iPhone