23927Scheduled Maintenance

  • Makc666
    Nov 7, 2012

      Tried just a few minutes ago to access my email throw mail.yahoo.com and got this one...

      Scheduled Maintenance

      We are undertaking some essential, but extensive maintenance to improve Yahoo! Mail. During the maintenance period, some users may experience problems accessing Yahoo! Mail.

      We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Your account is in great shape and we are working to have it available again as quickly as possible.

      Yahoo! Mail Team

      Very nice indeed as there was no any scheduled maintenance notice yesterday on any day before.