23925Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Buid

  • Rob Weigle
    Nov 7, 2012
      >> Same build here and still with messenger and Facebook.

      this sounds like a quality control issue on Yahoo's part.  How can we
      all be working off the same "build" of yahoo, but yet be seeing
      different options. It sure looks like they push out that build notice to
      all servers, but not all servers actually get the updated software.

      Running into a brick wall. Ymail does not approve my message, thought I would try again.
      Also customer service sends me in circles when I ask about this. Must be time to change providers.
      I am glad I have started that process.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic