23921Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Build

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Nov 6, 2012
      I tried, but I don't get the pop-up window. Is there another way to see it?

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank, CGC...Labrador Retriever
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

      --- On Tue, 11/6/12, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:
      Hold down the "alt" button on the keyboard and then click on the "Yahoo! Mail" logo in the upper left part of the screen.  A pop-up window should appear which reveals the exciting build information along with a picture of a cat or else something scenic.  Currently I'm seeing a campground setting with a campfire at dusk.

      Kenneth
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic