23916Re: New Buid

  • shazen27
    Nov 6, 2012
      Ha, this sounds like a quality control issue on Yahoo's part. How can we all be working off the same "build" of yahoo, but yet be seeing different options. It sure looks like they push out that build notice to all servers, but not all servers actually get the updated software.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      > Same build here and still with messenger and Facebook.
      >

      > --
      > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      > http://about.me/henriquejunior

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic