23884Re: [Y-Mail] Inbox

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Oct 15, 2012
      Could you move the email to another folder first, then see if you can move it from there to the inbox? If not, at least it will be out of the Delete folder.

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank, CGC...Labrador Retriever
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

      --- On Mon, 10/15/12, greatyoga <greatyoga@...> wrote:
      i just deleted an email by mistake.  I clicked on the Move button to move it to the Inbox but there is no inbox in the selection.  I tried  it on another computer.  Same thing.  I have never had this problem beforeafter using Y mail for over 10 years,  It has to be on the Yahoo end.  How can they check it out?

      Thanks
      GB
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic