23855Re: [Y-Mail] No calendar tab yet

  • Donna Lee
    Oct 7, 2012
      I use my Yahoo calendar to send myself reminders such as changing my pain patch every three days. If I did not have that reminder I would never remember on my own! I also like birthday reminders. Since they are only once a year I would never remember that special friends birthday. :) What about doctor appointments - yes I too have a wall calendar but a reminder helps a lot too. There are several benefits in having a interactive calendar.

      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      Laus Deo

      Sent Via Donna's iPhone

      On Oct 7, 2012, at 8:41 AM, Silk <silkvain@...> wrote:

      Hi All.. silk here.. being no stranger to this list..I have a very simple question..
      What good is this "Calendar" stuff.. i mean is it more than the months and days of the year? I'm not joking am i missing something here.. Cause i just can't see for the life of me how any one with a computer in the year 2012 would be interested in a calendar unless that is it is much, much more than a series of 12 pages. each one for a month..
      Is there somethingnhere.. really........????

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic