23848Re: No calendar tab yet

  • Peter Lebensold
    Oct 6, 2012
      Like many here, I snapped up a Gmail account when I was first able, and - what with off-and-off problems with attachments in Yahoo Mail, I tend to turn to Gmail more and more frequently.  Having been a Google Calendar fan for some time, and my recent switch from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome (which I highly recommend), everything is now nicely integrated!

      Having said that, the new Hotmail also seems promising: Nicely thought out, with none of the frustrations that we're so used to in Yahoo Mail.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic