23846RE: [Y-Mail] No calendar tab yet

  • Robert Weigle
    Oct 6, 2012

      But more surprising is the fact that you don't have an e-mail account with another webmail service.

      I need correct the impression you got. I DO have accounts with other webmail services. In fact, I am replying to this from a non-Yahoo account. I have not made this account a member of YMAIL so I send messages as if they come from Yahoo. I am curious what services people have selected and why. Before I go though the trouble of changing my email address I need those opinions. I am not happy with any service I have tried. All have problems that to me have made a switch to them more trouble than it is worth.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic