      From: Rob Weigle <rob.weigle@...>
      To: YMAIL <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2012 1:14 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] No calendar tab yet

      Despite the announcement over 2 months ago, the rollout of the calendar tab is not complete yet. I am not waiting for calendar to work as announced in Ymail. What this lack has done to me is reinforce my opinion that the mail blog does not contain truth. I have stuck by Yahoo! this long, but now I am going to search for a different mail program. Any suggestions?

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic