23843Re: No calendar tab yet

  • Kenneth
    Oct 5, 2012
      Rob,

      I've been using Gmail. Google Calendar works very well too. Google Maps also seems superior to Yahoo! Maps and Google+ is far better than Yahoo! Pulse was before Yahoo! cancelled that.

      I'm continuing to monitor Yahoo! Mail to see how Yahoo! improves upon it if they ever do, but I have all my Yahoo! Mail forwarded to Gmail. I just log into Yahoo! Mail once in a while now.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Weigle <rob.weigle@...> wrote:

      > Despite the announcement over 2 months ago, the rollout of the calendar tab is not complete yet. I am not waiting for calendar to work as announced in Ymail. What this lack has done to me is reinforce my opinion that the mail blog does not contain truth. I have stuck by Yahoo! this long, but now I am going to search for a different mail program. Any suggestions?

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic